Brain in turmoil of indecision
Itching to get gone early by leaving today, but there's large hail, thunderstorms and tornados forecast in the direction I'm heading. It looks like most of it's later tonight... thinking maybe I can make a run for it and find a cheap room by 10ish if the weather holds out.
Or, just relax, be patient and leave tomorrow when the storms are supposed to be finished by morning for smooth sailing all day.
Dang, I so much want to go ahead and get on with this!